Now you can enjoy a complete hard floor clean in one easy step. The Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop is the only cleaner that can vacuum and steam at the same time. You get a clean, sanitized hard floor without using a mop and bucket or harsh chemicals, all you need is water. Easy Touch Digital Controls let you switch between functions while cleaning so you can vacuum and steam at the same time or separately to match the right clean to the right situation. When you’re done, an adjustable handle and Quick-Release Mop Pad Tray makes it easy to store and get back to enjoying that fresh, barefoot-ready clean you and your family love.
The Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop combines BISSELL’s powerful and trusted sweeping technology with the natural power of steam for a total one-step, time saving complete clean. It is quick to put together and setup. You have a lot of cord available, which allows you to pretty much go anywhere without wondering when it will run out. With this unit, you can do both sweeping and steaming in one pass in half the time.
Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaner Features
- Save time by vacuuming debris and steaming hard floors at the same time.
- Cleaning Path Width: 11″,
- Tank Capacity: 12.8 oz
- Sanitize with steam, using just water to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria*.
- Surface Type: Hard Floors & Bare Floors
- Easy to use with Easy Touch Digital Controls, 5-way adjustable handle, and Quick-Release Mop Pad Tray – 4 mop pads included
- One-Pass Dry/Wet Pick-Up: Picks up dry debris with a powerful hard floor brush; simultaneously sanitizes with steam to leave floors clean and spotless
- 100% Chemical-Free: no harsh chemicals required, cleans with water;
- Powerful & Easy to Use: uses steam as a natural sanitizer with Steam on Demand Trigger
- Easy fill, high capacity, removable water tank
- Manoeuverable swivel head
The Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop Reviews
The Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop has received positive reviews, According to consumers it takes about 45 seconds for the little light to come on that steam is ready. It has a really cool “dyson-like” ball joint that makes it super easy to maneuver. It comes with four pads (2 soft, 2 scrubby) that are thick and strong.
The Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop lays completely flat when going under furniture and it easily fits under the counters in the kitchen. It doesn’t leave very much water on the floor although you do have to squeeze a trigger for when you want steam; if you are steaming a very large area then the trigger hurts your finger the suction is not super strong, but the brush feature does pick up a lot of stuff.
- Swivel action which makes it very easy to use. Light and easy to move around
- The steam is ready within a minute; no time wasted
- Water tanks lasts a long time
- No on/off switch; the device is turned on and off via plugging in and unplugging the cord. Some of us get alarmed when a machine turns on as soon as we plug it in, even when we are prepared for it.
- The suction on the sweeper part is OK – not great
The Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop is a lightweight and effective floor steam cleaner ideal for keeping a small to average sized house clean. If you have acres of floor space just consider if you need to trade up to something a little bigger. We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on all floor steam cleaner including the Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop. Click here to check it out.